www.flickr.com

Friday, May 27, 2011

I can't get the right title tonight. But I have pictures. So...yeah.


My adorable funny smart odd brilliant beautiful goofy pretty bouncy silly weird amazing talented wonderful daughter, is...


17 years old.

She can drive me places now.  Legally and everything.

She is becoming quite a great little photographer.

She makes ADD into an asset.

She's a great singer and plays, like, four instruments.  (Not often enough though, in my opinion)

 Nag mom says practice.

Notice the MUSE Tshirt.  

Her giggle brightens the whole house.

She is so good with all the animals.  

She can back the pickup truck into a parking space.

If there are empty spaces on either side.

No seriously she can do it.

She can drive standard shift too but she doesn't think she's good at it.

Nag mom says practice.

She's sitting beside me right now and wants to say something...


Okay so first off, I don't play those instruments WELL... just, ehhhh. Second, I know I can drive a standard but I don't want to kill Dad's car!! It's got a very sensitive clutch doncha know. Also I actually don't have crazy eyebrows in real life. :D

My ray of sunshine.






And oh heck it's Friday, so have a small dose of Depp.



Happy weekend, people!



3 comments:

Heidi Willis said...

Love it!

Love her - love you.

You are so blessed with your family. Yeah - lots of other things can get screwy sometimes, but you done good here. :)

Paul Tee said...

What a fantastic milestone. And the personality jumps out of the picture to clobber me between the eyes.

For me too: my three sons are the measure of my life, my greatest successes (and keeping my marriage going for 42 years).

Congratulate me. After three sons, we have our first daughter, fully equipped and loaded with all the extras.

Heidi the Hick said...

Daughter in law?!?!?!?!?!!!!

Yay! Evens out the testosterone in the family, eh?