www.flickr.com

Friday, October 05, 2007

REEEEEEEEAAALLY BUSY

Can't blog. Gotta work.

Load of stone coming today. We got a big honkin cattle gate yesterday. Back that truck in buddy.

Yesterday at Susan's place I got on the little Kubota tractor and harrowed the sand riding ring. Not the right colour tractor but still a tractor and you know how I feel about tractors. However I did such a good job I ran out of riding time. Gotta saddle up today- the pretty red mare needs her exercise!

Getting together with my new little tiny writer's group. There's only three of us and we're all small. Hee hee. I'm wrestling with a SYNOPSIS and I hate it, I hate what I've written and I hate still writing about this damn book, I want to move on, but I can't query this book until I give the agents the synopsis- if they ask for it, they get it!

Have to go walk the dog. Have to, or he looks at me funny.

Gotta scram. Ha ha the first time I typed that it said gotta SCREAM. I just might. I'll take some pictures and maybe I'll figure out how this new iPhoto works on this new computer so I can post pictures from my .... I don't really know what I'm talking about. Oh heck, have a Johnny picture.





Happy thanksgiving to my fellow Canadians. NO clue what we're doing this weekend. Just thankful we have a home. And each other. Gottarunbye.

14 comments:

raine said...

Love that Johnny picture..I'm a bit inclined towards the clean cut Johnny...have a good turkey weekend, have fun with your busyness...

CindyDianne said...

Whew, I got worn out just hearing about your day. Then I started thinking about my weekend and I think that maybe I need to take a couple days off work next week to rest.

Oh and have fun riding the red mare - she sure is pretty.

Anita said...

Have a great weekend with all your business... Just don't overdo it!!

Dead man walking said...

Now I feel guilty for not wanting to put the trash cans on the curb this morning on my way out to work. I am lazy and ashamed...lol

Biddie said...

I will be busy, but right now I am still sitting here in my nightie. It is after 2 in the afternoon, and I am realxing. It feels great.
Happy Thanksgiving. I'll call soon.

Biddie said...

I could always use pug time.

Always.

katy said...

enjoy your busy weekend and enjoy your thanksgiving weekend and dont forget to slow down at some point lol

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Best quote ever:
"Have to go walk the dog. Have to, or he looks at me funny."

Happy Thanksgiving to you all Canada!

Doughnut said...

Have a great weekend Heidi! Hope you get everything done you needed too. Never enough time it seems - pace yourself!

Michael Colvin said...

[Can't blog. Gotta work.]

I know how that feels! IT SUCKS!

FOUR DINNERS said...

I'm knackered out reading that....

LadyBronco said...

'Synopsis' is a four-letter word if I ever heard one.

Blech!

Good luck on the gate, ma'am. :0)

captain corky said...

I've been busy as hell too. Hope everything is going well Heidi, and it sounds like it is. ;)

Anita said...

Has your busy weekend run over to the week? Hope everything turned out the way you wanted it to!